Introduction to Dr. Indira Devu and Staff
Indira Devu, MD is a Board Certified Primary Care physician. She is a graduate of Osmani Medical College and earned her medical degree at Morehouse School of Medicine.
She is a doctor of Internal Medicine and possesses a special interest in the treatment of Diabetes and Hypertension. While medicine is ever changing, the longstanding relationships she has formed with her patients has not. She continues to strive for excellent delivery of care to each and every one of them.
Marietta Medical Clinic Staff:
Practice Manager: Tamara Bevell
Front Desk: Vicki Miller
Telemedicine is the use of technology that enables remote healthcare. Basically it makes it possible for physicians to treat patients whenever needed and wherever the patient is, by using a computer or smartphone. ... Patient inability to leave the house due to sickness or bad weather conditions. click on the link to schedule your telemedicine appointment today http://mariettamedicalclinic.video-visits.com/
7 HEALTH TIPS
1. Make sure you are getting 7-9 hours of sleep per night
2. Drink 2 liters of water per day
3. 30 minutes of moderate cardio exercise five times per week
4. Reduce stress
5. Use sunscreen to reduce skin cancer
6. Avoid diet soda they cause more harm than good
7. when your mom told you to eat your vegetables she was doing a good thing. You can never have enough vegetables in your diet and they do wonders for the body.
Are you having symptoms of itchy eyes, sneezing,runny/stuffed up nose, cough? Call Marietta Medical Clinic at 770-955-1814 we offer in office allergy testing and allergy injections. Let us help you feel better
Mon: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Tue: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Thu: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Fri: 9:00am - 4:00pm